# WORLD OF PHONES
1. Realme launched it’s much awaited smartphones Realme X3 and Realme X3 Superzoom in India on 25th June,2020.
The Realme X3 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor which the company claims to be most powerful 4G processor with AnTuTu score about 5,18,000.
It comes with a 6.57 inch FHD+ IPS LCD display and 120 Hz refresh rate, a 64MP+12MP+8MP+2MP quad camera setup with 20X hybrid zoom, Starry mode and Nightscape 4.0. It also have 16MP+8MP dual in-display punch hole selfie camera. The phone also has 30W Dart fast charging and liquid cooling system with 4700 mAh battery.
The phone comes with two colour variants Glacier Blue and Arctic white.
The price of Realme X3 8GB+128GB variant is INR 25,999.
The price of Realme X3 6GB+128GB variant is INR 24,999.
The Realme X3 Superzoom comes with same specifications as in X3 only with 60X Superzoom in the rear camera as the name suggests, with telephoto lens and a 32MP+8MP front camera setup.
This phone also has same two colour variants as in X3.
The price of Realme X3 Superzoom 8GB+128GB variant is INR 27,999.
The price of Realme X3 Superzoom 12GB+256GB variant is INR 32,999.
These Phones are now open for pre-booking and will go on sale from 30th June through flipkart.com.
2. Motorola made a super comeback with it’s new mid-range smartphone the Motorola One Fusion Plus. The phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor which is a decent mid range processor, 6.5 inch FHD+ display, 64MP quad rear camera, 16 MP front camera and a powerful 5000 mAh battery with 15W turbo charger. This phone is a very good overall package from the renowned brand and is providing heavy challenge to other phones within the same price range like POCO X2, Realme 6 Pro etc.
3. May be the most awaited mid-range smartphone in Indian market is now officially confirmed. Yes, we are talking about ONEPLUS Z/ NORD, though the name is a mystery still but the company has already started teasing a new affordable smartphone with #NewBegining through instagram and other platforms. A teaser page has also appeared in amazon.in for this new phone with alleged specifications like Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor, 90 Hz refresh rate, triple rear camera setup. And there are hints from the company that it may launch below 25,000 in Indian market, which will be an outstanding deal from a company like ONEPLUS. It’s rumoured launch date is 10th July, though no official confirmation about it yet. A recent leak from andriodcentral, says that this phone will feature a 32MP+8MP dual punch hole selfie camera, and an Amoled display has been confirmed yesterday by the company through its instagram page. From the recent leaks while a lot of us started believing the name NORD almost confirmed, but then in amazon.in the company asked customers to suggest one name between ONEPLUS Z and ONEPLUS LITE, hence the mystery of name continues. There is a documentary premiering on YouTube on 30th June, 2020 about this new affordable range from the company, hope the company to reveal something there.
4. Asus ROG3 is ready to launch in July, confirmed by an official poster. This phone will feature latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 5G flagship processor, along with big battery and other flagship features. It is expected to launch in India around 50,000 INR price range.
5. Vivo X50 and X50 pro premium range smartphones have now appeared in BIS certification, which means these are confirmed to launch in India along with other countries in July itself.
6. Huawei P40, P40 Pro and P40 lite have also got listed in BIS certification, which means these are also launching in July in India. Remember it doesn’t support Google Mobile Services and comes with company’s Huawei Mobile Services. But this series of phones got best camera rating among all phones from DxoMark.
7. Realme C11, an entry level smartphone has also got listed in BIS certification with MediaTek Helio G35 processor, Dual rear camera 13+2MP, 5000mAh battery with 10W charger, 6.5 inch HD+ display and other entry level specifications. This phone will launch in Malaysia on 30th June, and expected launch in India in second week of July around 8000 rupees.
8. Finally Redmi 9 has been launched in China with MediaTek Helio G80 Processor, Quad rear camera setup and 5000mAh battery. This phone has been launched in 4 beautiful colour variants, priced as follows-
4GB+64GB – 799 Yuan (around 8500 INR), 4GB+128GB – 999 Yuan (around 11000 INR), and 6GB+128GB – 1199 Yuan (around 13,500 INR), this phone is also expected to launch in India around same price range. But, the biggest question is that it might get rebranded as a POCO phone as noted in different sites under POCO branding.
9. Indian smartphone companies that were almost lost are looking to make a comeback in the market using this anti-China sentiment as LAVA has announced they will launch Lava Z66 in July, Micromax has also said they are coming with 3 new budget smartphones, where Karbonn is looking to introduce 2 new smartphones maybe in August. Now, we are very hopeful that they will be of decent quality and made in India.
10. Honor X10 max 5G, a premium range smartphone will be launched in China on 2nd July. This phone comes with a large 7.09 inch screen, and is expected to launch in India too.
11. Motorola has announced a global event on 7th July, where the company is expected to launch 1 or 2 smartphones. One of them is the most waited Moto edge lite which has got spotted in several certifications recently, the rumoured specs of this phone is 6.7 inch OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor, 48 MP quad rear camera setup, dual in display selfie and 4700 mAh battery with 22W fast charging support. This phone which is a successor of Motorola edge plus of 75,000 INR, is rumoured to launch at a price around 28,000 INR in global market, and if it comes in India at around 25k, that will be a super deal for smartphone lovers.
12. Another phone from Moto in line is Moto One Fusion, a successor to the recently launched Moto One Fusion Plus, is nearing it’s launch with budget level specifications hinting at a price tag around 10k INR.
13. Another flagship gaming smartphone Lenovo legion is all set to launch in July as appeared in a famous Chinese website. This phone is rumoured to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 5G processor, and a side mounted pop-up selfie camera, which is unique in style.
14. Google pixel 4A, another most awaited smartphone is looking nearer to its launch as it has got listed in FCC certification page, after a lot of launch delays. According to a recent leak by a French retailer this phone may be get launched around 400 Pounds in Europe, and expected to come cheaper in India.
15. Samsung Galaxy A51S 5G phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor has got listed in GeekBench certification, hinting at possible launch.
16. Microsoft Surface Duo, a premium smartphone made with Google partnership is expected to launch globally in August,2020.
17. Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite, a lighter version of the premium S20 series is tipped to get launched in October, 2020 in India.
18. Samsung Galaxy S20 BTS edition is now confirmed to launch in India, by the company’s official page. BTS fans can definitely wait for this phone.
19. Oppo A11k has been launched in India, mainly for offline market with 6.2 inch HD+ screen, MediaTek Helio G35 processor, and 4230 mAh battery. The price of it’s 2GB+32GB variant is INR 9,999, according to us which is quite overpriced.
20. Another upcoming smartphone Lenovo K11 has been spotted in Google play console, which means that it exits.
21. A mysterious Sony smartphone has got listed on Geekbench , with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor, which means Sony is coming with a flagship mobile soon.
22. Oppo F15 smartphone is coming with a new blazing blue colour, will be priced around 19,000 rupees.
23. Redmi K30i launched in China in recent past has been listed in Google play console, means that it is getting ready for it’s global launch.
24. As per recent leaks by a very trusted site of China, Redmi is set to launch a 5G phone in China on new MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset in August, 2020.
25. A series of smartphones will also be launched by Samsung in the next month as an entry level Samsung galaxy M01S has appeared in BIS certification with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage, expected to be priced around 6000 rupees. Along with it Samsung galaxy M31S has also appeared in BIS with Exynos 9611 processor, 6000mAh large battery and 22.5 watt fast charging. Samsung galaxy A01 core has also got spotted in Bluetooth SIG, Google play console which hints at its near launch.
26. Another entry level phone Samsung Galaxy M01 Core has got listed In BIS certification page with entry level specifications, ready to launch in India.
27. Samsung galaxy A11, A21S, A31 and A51 will be launched in Philippines in the next week and are expected to come to India soon.
28. Oppo Reno 3A has got launched in Japan with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, and 48 MP quad rear camera setup. Expected to launch soon globally.
29. LG is also allegedly making a comeback in the smartphone market with LG Velvet 4G variant and an entry level phone with MediaTek Helio P22 processor, listed in Google Play console recently.
30. According to a recent leak from stufflistings, the LG velvet 5G will be launched very soon in India. It may also come along with a 4G variant, but no comnfirmation about it yet.
31. Another premium gaming smartphone Black Shark 3 & 3 Pro has been launched in Philippines yesterday, a lot of gamers waiting for it’s India launch, but there is no news about it yet.
32. Oppo Reno 4 Pro another premium quality smartphone has been listed in BIS certification, nearing its launch.
33. Another exciting phone Honor Magic 3 is rumoured to come with first under display selfie camera and a 120Hz refresh rate soon.
34. The budget range phone from Redmi, Redmi 9A is set to launch in China as it has appeared in 3C certification, and could get launch in India soon as a phone with similar product code has got listed in India’s BIS certification. Recently official page of the company of Malaysia has leaked its specifications as MediaTek Helio G25 processor, 6.53 inch HD+ display, 13 MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
35. The high budget Samsung galaxy Z flip has recently been spotted in Gigbench, TENAA and NFC certifications with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 5G processor, and expected to launch at a price range nearly about 1 lac in India.
36. Another highly awaited smartphone from the brand IQOO is nearing it’s launch, known as IQOO Z1X, a lot of features of this phone has got leaked already like 6.57 inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with waterdrop notch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor, 120 Hz screen refresh rate, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
37. The Realme Narzo 10A which is a very good budget smartphone currently in Indian market was launched with only one 3GB+32GB variant priced at INR 8,499 now has got a new 4GB+64GB variant priced at INR 9,999.
38. Two new batteries have got listed in BIS certification page under MI/POCO branding, which means it can be two upcoming phones from POCO and who knows this might be the new POCO M2 series phones as teased by the company, and as confirmed by Mr C Manmohan (Head, POCO India) that we will see a new POCO phone within upcoming 2 weeks.
39. The upcoming phone of Redmi K series the Redmi K40 is rumoured to come with the latest budget level 5G chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor, which is a decent upgraded version of the company’s SD 675 chipset.
40. A new phone from the Huawei sub-brand Honor has got listed in Geegbench, named as Honor 30 Lite. But, not sure it will come to India or not.
41. Another phone from Honor, the Honor 9A will be launched in Europe on 1st July expected to come to India too.
42. Oppo flagship Find X2 series is finally on sale through Amazon.in after a lot of delays in launching. If you are interested in buying this Truly Flagship phone, you can go and buy it.
43. Huawei Nova 7 has been launched recently in Indonesia, expected to launch in India too.
44. Honor Play 4e, a new phone is tipped to launch in China soon. But not sure whether it will come to India or not, as a lot of phones from Honor hasn’t get launched in India in the recent past.
45. According to a exclusive leak by pricebaba, Huawei Nova 7i could launch in India in July itself.
# OTHER TECH ITEMS
1. A flagship level tablet Samsung Tab S7 Plus in now in different certifications with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor, 11 inch display, 120 Hz screen refresh rate and 10,090mAh battery is confirmed and nearing its launch very soon.
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has been listed in BIS certification indicating it’s very near launch. Leaked photos have also started coming out of this Smartwatch already.
3. Apple’s WWDC 2020 finally took place on 23rd June after some delays due to this ongoing pandemic. It has brought great updates for Apple lovers mainly in software part with the announcement of all new Watch OS7, TV OS14, iPad OS14, IOS 14 and Mac OS Big Sur all with great new features from the company. With the latest Mac OS Big Sur the company is ready to break its 15 years long partnership with intel and will use a new customized processor in their upcoming Macbooks, which will be readily available in 2021.
4. ONEPLUS is all ready to launch its new range of affordable smart TVs on 2nd July in India. As confirmed by the company it will launch in 3 variants expectedly 32 inch, 43 inch and 55 inch and the hinted prices are 1_,999 , 2_999 and 4_999 respectively. According to ONEPLUS’ head Pete Lau these will be around 6.9 mm thick, which is thinner even than some smartphones and will have immersive user experience. These affordable range TVs from a company like ONEPLUS will definitely cause problems for other smart TV sellers in the market. Interested buyers can now visit amazon.in and prebook these TVs by paying only 1000 rupees.
5. Before the launch of Realme X3 series, the company released it upcoming product strategy named as 1+4+N, where it says that apart from already available Realme products in the market the company is aiming to develop a lot of others iot enabled smart devices in the market shown in the image below.
6. Along with Realme X3 series the company launched it’s TWS earphones Realme Buds Q in Indian market priced at INR 1,999 with superb design, good bass, low latency gaming mode and decent battery life, with 3 very good colour options.
7. Along with Realme X3 series the company launched Realme adventurer backpack at INR 1,399. Which is a large 32 L backpack with extra ordinary features and good build quality. It will be available on flipkart.com from 1st July 2020.
8. As confirmed officially Realme Smart Speaker with 120Watt sound output will be launched very soon in India. It may get launch with the upcoming Realme C11 smartphone next month.
9. Samsung is ready to launch two high range TVs in India next week. One is Samsung QLED 8K TV with Zero bezels as claimed by the company, the other is ‘The Sherif’ 4K QLED TV expected to launch around 85000 INR. So, Samsung is definitely doing a lot of new things with its TVs as seen with the recently released The Frame series also.
10. Probably the most awaited smart band Mi Band 5 or Mi Smart Band 5 has finally been listed in BIS certification, which means much to the delight of Mi band lovers it is coming really soon.
11. Sony has now launched two premium TWS earphones in India priced at rupees 10000 and 19000.
12. Acer has launched Swift 5 and concept D laptops in India powered by 10th generation Intel processor.
13. Lenovo is nearing the reveal of its all new Yoga series laptop with dual screen and Windows 10th generation processor.
14. Oppo Watch has got listed in BIS certification, which means it is also coming soon.
15. A new watch from Mi has come out, named as Mi Outdoor Watch, looking to be a premium one from the house of Xioami.
16. Lenovo Ideapad slim 7 GTX version has been launched globally.
17. Two new TVs from Sony Bravia has been launched in India. One is 43 inch Full HD and the other is 55 inch 4K.
18. Mi TV stick and Mi TV stick 4K that was revealed by the company recently has not been gone on sale yet, but a leaked video from a retailer hints that the price of Mi TV Stick is around INR 3700 and that of the 4K version is INR 11000, which are definitely looking overpriced as per the leak.
19. Motorola has launched its first ever sound system series in India through flipkart.com. Named as Motorola Xbox the sound systems range from INR 10000 to 19000.
20. Famous Indian TV maker Vu has launched its new Cinema TV series in India through flipkart.com. It has got one 32 inch HD and another 43 inch Full HD models currently.
21. Amazfit has launched its 3rd smartwatch in India through amazon.in. Named as Stratos S the watch prices 13000 rupees in Indian market.
22. Xiaomi has launched a new smart mouse in China at 129 Yuan, which is around 1400 rupees. Expect it to launch in India too.
23. According to a strong leak currently the upcoming flagship processor of the year Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ will launch in July. As we have seen a lot of upcoming devices already set to feature this premium chipset.
24. As confirmed by the company the next flagship chipset, Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 which is based on 5nm, is ready to go on mass production from next month.
25. Audio company Boult has launched 1 new neckband and 1 TWS in India. Interested customers can check and buy it through amazon.in
26. Famous audio company Boat has launched in Airpods 3000 TWS in India, and all set to launch its first ever Smart watch known as Boat progear through amazon.in
27. Noise is all set to launch its premium smart watch Colorfit Pro 2 through amazon.in
28. Mi Rabit Children 4G 4C smart watch has recently been launched in China, specially designed for childrens in a price range around 130 Yuan which is around 1400 INR.
29. A new smart clock from Lenovo has got spotted on Bluetooth SIG certification, hinting at its near launch.
30. Mi calendar from Xiaomi is now available on Google Play Store only fir Mi phones currently.
31. Fujifilm Instax 2 Instant camera has been launched in India at 6000 INR.
32. LG is ready to launch LG Tone, a new TWS with a very interesting case with self- cleaning technology, that will clean the earphones automatically when kept in it.
# SALES/ OFFERS/ PRICE CUTS/ PRICE HIKES
1. On verge of launch of the Asus ROG phone 3, the price of Asus ROG phone 2 has got a hike of rupees 2,000 in its price due to increase in GST and other charges.
2. The Oppo Reno 2F has got a price cut of 3,000 rupees in Indian market.
3. The price of Oppo A9 has also reduced by 3,000 and stands at rupees 18,000 now.
4. The price of POCO X2 8GB+256GB variant has been increased by INR 500 again after a INR 1000 hike recently. The price of it currently stands in INR 21,499.
5. Price of the Realme C3 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB variants has increased by rupees 500 in India. The current price of two variants is INR 8999 and INR 9999 now.
6. Prices of Realme 6 all variants now has been increased by the company by rupees 1000, hence the basic model price of Realme 6 stands at INR 14,999.The Price of Realme 5S also has been increased by rupees 1000 and the basic variant now stands at INR 12000, whereas the basic variant of Realme C2 stands at INR 7000, after an increase of 500 rupees again. For now its only for offline sellers, but don’t know it may be applied in online mode too soon.
7. Price of recently launched Realme Narzo 10A 3GB+32GB variant has also been increased by 500 rupees and currently stand at INR 8999.
8. The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has been decreased by the company. The price of this phone’s 6GB+128GB variant is now 37,990 rupees and 8GB+128GB variant is now 39,990 rupees.
9. The price of Samsung Galaxy A80 has got hugely decreased in Indian market. The phone with world’s first rotating camera setup was initially launched at rupees 42000 in India which now has got down to 21,999 after the price cut.
10. The price of ONEPLUS 8 has got a price cut in China of 600 Yuan which is around INR 6500.
11. JioFiber users now is getting a very good offer as the company is providing ZEE5 subscription of 1 year free with the highest recharge plan.
12. According to a recent report by the company Redmi 8 series of phones have been sold over 19 million units globally.
13. Though there is a wave of Boycott Chinese products now in India but over the past week phones like Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Motorola One Fusion Plus were all out of stock in seconds when they appeared on sale.
1. Finally Realme 3 Pro and Realme 2 Pro has got it’s stable Realme UI update based on Android 10. So, the users of these phones can now go, update and enjoy the new updates.
2. Realme watch has got it’s new update with improved battery and other improved features.
3. Samsung Galaxy A51 has got a new update with better camera features for the users.
4. Finally the users of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, has got stable OTA update based on Android 10 on their devices.
5. Samsung Galaxy S 20 series of phones have now got latest July security patch update along with improved camera features in their devices.
6. The latest Android 11 Beta version has already started rolling out in flagship android phones like ONEPLUS 8 series, Oppo Find X2 Pro, IQOO 3 etc. But currently it is not suggested because the beta version generally possesses lots of bugs in it, users are recommended to wait for the stable updates.
7. YouTube has introduced a whole new direct response to ads feature in it. Using this a viewer can easily view a product appeared in an advertisement without visiting the site of that product.
8. Google has decide to bring a new fact check feature for image results in its search engines. There below every photo Google itself will provide a tag stating whether the photo is reliable or fake.
9. Whatsapp is adding new animated stickers feature in it. Currently it’s in testing mode and will be rolled out soon.
10. Shaadi.com a famous Indian Matrimonial site has now removed it’s colour filter feature which was used to filter and find people based on preferable body colour tone. Recently a case was filed against it, as this is not something good or promotes a type of racist mentality. So now the website has removed the feature.
11. Google has now added a new feature in its search engines as ‘what to watch’? If you ask this to Google it suggests you all the best contents that one can watch from across all online streaming platforms.
12. Among this boycott Chinese trend due to India-China controversy, the government of India has now suggested the e-commerce websites to add a new information as country of origin with every product, so that the consumer can understand which product is Made in India and which is not.
13. Flipkart.com has now launched its application with more local languages in India. The application is now available in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu languages and looking to add more local languages for people who are not comfortable with English and Hindi can use the application more conveniently.
14. Google Photos have now got a whole new logo and other interesting features in it. The users can now go and check those.
15. Amazfit GTR and GTS smart watches will get a whole new daytime nap feature update rolled out soon.
16. Android developers are ready to roll out Android 11 developer preview in android TVs too, but this looks a fantasy as most of android TVs still runs on Android 9.0 and hasn’t yet got android 10 update.
17. Google Meet is now ready to roll out a new update, where a user will be able to set virtual background while using it during meetings.
18. Samsung has now launched Samsung Care+ in India, where the users can use it for solutions for different types of damages in the phone.
19. MiUi 12 stable update has finally started rolling out in China, hope to come in India soon.
1. Samsung has recently found a new patent for Foldable phone, which is upto some extent looking close to Huawei MateX which is priced 2 lac rupees, may reveal in 2021.
2. Another upcoming smartphone Moto Razr 2 launch is now delayed till 2021 due to this pandemic.
3. Apple’s airpower charging mat, a completely new concept by Apple is looking ready and may get launched with the upcoming iPhone 12 series.
4. Apple’s Augmented Reality (AR)/ Virtual Reality (VR) headphone launch is looking delayed till 2021.
5. Apple’s Airpods S, next airpod launch is expected to launch in July,2021.
6. According to some recent strong leaks the Apple iPhone 12 series will have 3 different sizes 5.4 inch, 6.1 inch and 6.7 inch. Among them the base vanilla variant may will be a 4G variant priced at around 650 Dollars. With this the new iPhone series may have a new 20W fast charger, and no airpods this time in the box according to a strong Australian leak.
7. According to a strong Chinese leak 2 new 5G smartphones are in the making from Realme, with a changed camera setup as patented by the company recently and 65W fast charging technology.
8. Samsung has patented a new trademark named Samsung link, that may will be an app for customer support.
9. A new leak from the company hints that the upcoming flagship Samsung Note 20 Ultra may actually come with 50x zoom, in place of rumoured 100x zoom, and a 108 MP primary camera sensor.
10. A much awaited smartphone Samsung Galaxy M51 launch is delayed in India due to this COVID pandemic.
11. According to a recent leak the upcoming Samsung galaxy fold 2 will have a punch hole front camera placed at the right side screen.
12. Meizu will launch its smart watch in China in last quarter of 2020.
13. According to a very interesting recent news, ONEPLUS head PETE LAU, who was head of OPPO previously before moving and taking ONEPLUS to this level, may again go back to Oppo , but will still head ONEPLUS as reports are coming out.
14. According to Madhav Seth, Head, Realme India the company will provide 2500 employments in India by the next year.
15. According to a recent news a customer reported that he bought Realme X2 and the next day itself the phone got burst while charging. The company claims that there was some external force applied surely while charging neither it won’t happen.
16. According to a recent rumour ONEPLUS and Samsung is planning to move some of its production units, mainly the display part in India soon, which will obviously be very good if this really happens.
17. According to a very strong recent leak Indian company Infinix is coming up very soon with SNOKOR series, which will not be for smartphones but mainly for other smart mobile accessories.
18. YouTube is planning to add a Tik Tok like small video feature in it very soon in. Where the content creators will be able to shoot small videos with music for 15 seconds only. This is currently in testing mode though.
19. The Upcoming TWS earphones from POCO named as POCO pop buds may will be the rebrand version of Mi TWS Earphone 2, but this is only a rumour.
20. 3 to 4 days ago a list of 52 Chinese developed apps started spreading around as reports came that Indian Intelligence Agencies have asked people to delete these from their phones because these are not safe and can leak out data of lot of Indians. Though there is no news of its official confirmation, but for the sake of safety here is a list of those apps, if you want to uninstall them.
21. There is a very dangerous cyber-attack recently growing on in India, as people are getting a particular mail with a link. And if you click on this link all of your account information goes to the attackers and they can steal all your money from your bank accounts. So stay safe and DO NOT reply to/click on link/download mail attachment with COVID related subjects received from suspicious email IDs like email@example.com