Shah Rukh Khan, the King or Baadshah of Bollywood is arguably one of the most successful Bollywood actors of all time. Not only he has excelled in acting and won several prestigious acting awards and attained worldwide fame, but also has found great success in his other businesses. He has achieved a lot of international prestigious posts and awards, and is also an honorary doctorate in Philanthropy from The University of Law, London. All these contribute towards making him the richest person in Indian film industry who has current neat worth of $700 million which is equal to nearly 5200 Crore Indian Rupees in 2020. He is a great human being and is hugely respected all over the world mainly because whatever he has achieved in his life starting from absolute zero is a fascinating story that inspires everyone. Do you know the Baadshah’s first salary? It was Rs. 50 that he earned for his role in a Doordarshan TV series called Fauji.
We all know about his massive contribution for the war against Covid-19, but the last 2 years has definitely not been that good for SRK, none of his movies got good success in the last couple of years. But still do you want to know what amount of money he is earning per day amongst this pandemic? And what are it’s sources? Let’s check it out….
1. Acting:- Shah Rukh Khan charges nearly 20-25 crore rupees for his role in a movie.
2. Box Office Earnings:- Every SRK movie is close to a hit and he obviously takes half the chunk of the box office earnings of his films, like other famous actors. Livemint, in a report claimed that the profits of the film he acts in ranges from 50 to 80%. And he obviously earns a great deal of money from that.
3. Red Chillies Entertainment:- Red Chillies Entertainment is co-owned by Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan. It was started in 2002 and is nearing two decades of great success. The production house has an annual turnover of Rs. 500 crores, placing it amongst the top production houses in the country currently.
4. KidZania:- Shah Rukh owns 26% of KidZania India operations. Even though it’s a closed project, a close circle in Business Standard revealed that the entire budget is close to Rs. 100 crores.
5. Cricket Teams:- SRK’s production house owns 55% of the stake in the Cricket teams owned by him. Kolkata Knight Riders of IPL and Tribago Knight Riders of CPL are owned by the Red Chillies Entertainment. Though the actual amount is tough to be figured out he definitely earns crores of rupees from them. According to reports a company has to give Rs. 10 to 35 crores to place it’s logo in the front side of KKR jersey and Rs. 8 to 22 crores to place it in the back side.
6. Wedding Performances:- Indians are accustomed to lavish, big, fat weddings every year and having a celebrity like SRK performing in it is definitely a big deal. He charges close to Rs. 2 crores just for a guest appearance and at least Rs. 5 to 10 crores for performing in it.
7. Endorsements:- Shah Rukh Khan has been endorsing brands since time immemorial and has been the face of Pepsi, Nokia, Hyundai, Dish TV, BigBasket and even Byju’s over the years among others. Rs. 3 to 4 crores is the daily budget of him for an ad shoot!
8. TV Shows:- Last but not the least is his earnings from TV shows. He started his acting career through daily soaps like Fauji and Circus. His true fans have definitely seen those by now. He has also hosted season 3 of Kaun Banega Crorepati and also the very popular Kid’s show Kya Aap Pachvi Paas Se Tez Hai? Amongst a number of other shows. His total Earnings so far from TV shows alone is definitely not less than Rs. 10 crores.
According to several reports Shah Rukh Khan’s yearly earnings is around $38 million that is nearly 282 crores Indian rupees which means his per day income is around 77 lac and 50 thousand rupees. Yes, you read it right. Do comment in the below comment section about what was your figure when you read the headline.
ALSO READ:- https://www.headlinesopedia.com/post/top-5-scariest-movies-you-need-to-watch-before-you-die