IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) recruitment- Check it out!
Starting date of apply- 2nd November 2020
Closing date of apply- 23rd November 2020
Recruitment procedure- Online.
Recruiter Organization- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Post Name SPECIALIST OFFICER
Educational Qualification-. 1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
· 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree or PG in CS/CA/IT/EE/EC/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications OR
· Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
· 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Food Science/ Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Co./ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Tech./ Dairy Tech./ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
· PG Degree in Hindi with English as a core subject OR
· PG Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as core subjects.
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
· Graduate and 2 Years Full-time PG degree or 2 Years Full-time PG Diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work /Labour Law.
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
· Graduate and 2 Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit- 20 to 28 years.
Nationality-he candidate who is going to apply for IBPS SO 2020-21 exam should have citizenship of India issued by the government of India. The following candidates can also apply for the IBPS SO 2020-21 exam:
· a subject of Nepal or
· a subject of Bhutan or
· a Tibetan Refugee, who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
· Persons migrated from India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, along with the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Application Fees- UR/OBC/EWS-> INR 850, SC/ST/Women/Ex-S-> INR 175.
Selection Procedure- After verification of the application forms, all the eligible candidates will be selected through the following steps-
IBPS SO selection procedure includes the following stages. The Preliminary exam will be conducted by IBPS, which will be followed by the Mains Exam.
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam
The IBPS SO Prelims is qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the mains exam and interview are added for the final selection. It is very important to perform well in the mains exam as well as in an interview to get the final Selection.
How to apply- Eligible candidates can apply online through-> https://www.ibps.in/
Details Advertisement link->
Apply Online Link->
ALL THE BEST!
N.B- The information/Job Details which is discussed above regarding the Recruitment process, is the collection of data from different Employment Newspapers or Governmental websites. We are not a Recruiter Agency or do not hold any kind of Recruitment Process. So Job finders are requested to go to the official website of the Recruiting Organization for more details. We shall not be liable for any kind of Misunderstanding or False Information given by the third party media or website.