It’s a great feeling to be bitten by the travel bug, but it can also be pricey. Globetrotting is the fantasy of a lot of people. But, the most crucial thing while deciding on the next vacation is budget. Everything depends on that- specially whether to go international or national. International travel has its share of thrill, delight and most importantly a lot of myth. One of it being that travelling abroad is super expensive. Let me spell it out for you one thing, though: NO, IT IS NOT SO NECESSARILY. Let’s look at the 5 cheapest Countries to visit from India to get rid of the myth.
1. Nepal:- Nested amidst the mighty Himalayas, Nepal is a beautiful country of snow peaks and streams, yaks and yetis, monasteries and magic. Nepal offers the calm and serene atmosphere for anyone who wants to take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life, and for the adventure junkies it is one of the most perfect locations to experience and adrenaline rush- and all without burning a hole in the pocket. It is one of the cheapest countries to visit from India. A week’s tour to the country of the world’s largest mountain will cost you around 30k per person from India.
2. Bhutan:- Who would not want to visit the Happiest country in the World? Bhutan offers guaranteed happiness and passport-free travel to Indians. With a vast expanse of unexplored Terrain and breath-taking natural beauty, Bhutan is a country from where you are bound to return with a happy and satisfied soul. One can reach Bhutan by roads itself from India. A week’s tour in this country will cost around 34k per person from India.
3. Vietnam:- A favourite destination for backpackers all around the world, Vietnam is one of the cheapest countries to travel from India. A country with ample natural beauty, rich history and unique heritage makes Vietnam a must visit for all. The country boasts of beautiful beaches, scenic landscapes, amazing street foods, modern history and many limestone caves that one can visit when in Vietnam. A week’s tour to this country will cost around 36k per person from India. And an off-season tour here can be very helpful if you want cut short your budget further.
4. Sri Lanka:- One of our neighboring countries, it offers a wide range of budget friendly options to one and all. Known for its amazing beaches, green forests, absolutely lip-kissing cuisine and the Ramayana and Buddhists connection, this small country has something to offer for one and all. A week’s tour to this beautiful neighbor country will cost around 37k per person for Indians, thus placing it 4th in our list.
5. Thailand:- World-renowned destination- Thailand, when it comes to tourist attraction there are very few countries that can match up to Thailand. A perfect mix of ultra-modern cityscape and rich cultural heritage, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins should be your go-to place if you are looking for a cheap country to travel from India. A week’s tour to this country will cost an Indian around 40k rupees.
That’s it folks. Hope you liked it. With the pandemic fading out slowly, and COVID protocols getting loosened in different parts of the globe, why not have a small international tour with your dear ones to fresh-start the New Year? Obviously being absolutely safe and maintaining all guidelines. Hope this blog will help you planning your tour. Don’t forget to sign-in to our website for more such delightful blogs. Bye!