Hi everyone, Merry Christmas and all the best wishes for the upcoming New Year 2021!! Hope this New Year brings a lot of joy and happiness in your life. By the way winter is in full mode now, and it’s the best time to spend a day full of joy with your family, children or friends and colleagues. Here we are presenting the list of top 5 amusement parks in India that are waiting to host your happy day with lot of joy and entertainments. Among all the amusement parks in the country we have sorted out only the top 5 most famous ones, and can assure you a visit there will leave your tounge-tied!
1. Adlabs Imagicaa, Mumbai:- Adlabs Imagicaa is a 130-acre theme park in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is owned by Imagicaaworld Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Opened on 18th April, 2013 this was the country’s first Disney-style theme park. The most popular park in the country has an estimated daily capacity of 15,000 visitors. To date the park has hosted nearly 53 lakh visitors. It comprises of three parks: Theme Park, Water Park and Snow Park.
2. Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad:- Ramoji Film City is an integrated film studio complex, located in Hyderabad, India. Spread over 1,666 acres, it is the largest integrated film city in the world and such has been certified by the Guinness World Records as the largest studio complex in the world. It was built by a film producer Ramoji Rao in 1966. ‘The Guardian’ then described Ramoji Film City as a ‘city within a city’. It is also a popular tourism and recreation centre, containing natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park. Around 1.5 million tourists visit the place every year. Thus placing it in 2nd most popular amusement park in the country.
3. Wonderla, Bangalore:- Wonderla Waterpark in Bangalore is beyond doubt the best waterpark in the city. It is a heaven for those seeking an escape from the mundane bedroom of everyday life and offers a series of rides that will make your adrenaline go berserk. The water park/ amusement park features over 60 exhilarating rides for kids aged five years old, to adults over 60 years old. Mainly renowned for its hill thrill rides, this park has also other relaxing booths that attract people of all ages making it an all-encompassing place. One of its recently constructed rides, the ‘Reverse Looping Roller Coaster’- a roller coaster that can be ridden in both directions, once straight and then reverse, has left adrenaline junkies thrilled.
4. GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore:- 4th in our list is the GRS Fantasy park, which is the only amusement cum water park in the city. Owned by Baliga Investments Pvt. Ltd this park with 40 acres of plush greenery to call its own consists around 33 of dry and wet rides that cater to the entire family for a fun filled safe vacation for all.
5. Della Adventure Park, Mumbai:- If you are into adventure more than amusement, you’ll be able to enjoy an outstanding range of activities at Della Adventure Park. There are more than 50 to choose from including paintball, ATV rides, dirt bikes, buggy rides, flying fox, shooting, archery, rock climbing, zorbing, horse riding and even cow milking making it one of a kind in the country and thus placing it among the top 5 in our list. Resort accommodations are also available here for thrill lovers.
That’s it. Hope you enjoyed it. If this anyhow helps you for planning your holiday, please sign in to our website for more similar blogs. Thank You!!